PLEASE fill out the On-line Form, PRINT the completed form and submit IN PERSON
Before any C.O. or partial C.O. is signed, the general contractor or appropriate representative SHALL Supply this office with the following information:
Documentation that sprinkler system installation and testing was performed per NFPA 13 and is presently operational. (Sprinkler Contractor)
- Documentation that alarm system installation and testing was performed per NFPA 72 and is presently operational. (Alarm System Contractor)
- Documentation that emergency lighting is properly installed and/or connected to the buildings emergency power system and is now operational. (Electrical Contractor)
- Documentation of the proper fire rating of all interior wall and floor finishes. (General Contractor)
At the time of the final C.O. inspection, a visual check of the following items (where applicable) will be made in order to confirm adherence to the approved plans:
Adequate sprinkler head location
- Adequate coverage of the emergency lighting system.
- Adequate coverage of the alarm system’s horn/strobe appliances. Adequate coverage and position of exit signs.
- Installation and proper positioning of portable fire extinguishers.
- Facility or tenant space is ready to be fully occupied by the building or tenant occupants.